Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Vegetables
Great vegetable dish that even children love to eat.
- ¼ c butter
- ¼ c Flour
- 2 c Milk
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- Cauliflower, broccoli, onion, and carrots
- ½ c Grated cheese
- Melt butter, add flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add 2 cups milk and 8 ounces cream cheese.
- Cook until thick.
- Parboil cauliflower, broccoli, onion, and carrots.
- Put in a casserole dish and cover with white sauce.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly; about 30 minutes.
Calories: 274 Fat: 23g Saturated fat: 14g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 11g Sodium: 245mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 7g