Stuffed Cucumber Slices
Author: Fat Free Living Cookbook From Around The World by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
This is a cheesy, rich and just a little salty stuffing for cucumbers. Easy to prepare. Low fat; Low cholesterol; Low calorie
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1½ tablespoon reduced fat feta cheese
- ½ cup fat free ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon fat free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1½ tablespoon chopped olives
- Peel cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out cucumber seeds and pulp, leaving ½ inch shell.
- Combine feta, ricotta, cream cheese and mayonnaise in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Spoon mixture into half the cucumber shells; place remaining shells on top of halves.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Just before serving, slice cucumbers into ¾ inch slices.
Calories: 51 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 7g Sodium: 172mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 4mg