Author: Meals Matter; meals.com
Recipe type: Entrees
Easy to prepare; Quick to prepare
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ½ package Hidden Valley Ranch Ranch Dressing Mix
- Combine yogurt, milk and ranch mix, mix well.
- Put chicken in plastic sealable bag, pour yogurt mixture over it.
- Seal and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Grill over medium flame 20 minutes, or until done, turning once.
Easy, low fat, yummy way to prepare chicken! Best grilled.
Calories: 308 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 7g Sodium: 458mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 59g