Pineapple and Coconut Shake
Recipe type: Beverages
This sweet and tropical beverage takes you on an island get away. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes)’ Simple (6 ingredients or less); Kids can help make it; Vegetarian; Good Source of Calcium; Low Sodium.
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 5½-oz vanilla ice cream
- 5-oz pineapple chunks
- 2 scooped out coconut shells (optional)
- 2 tablespoon grated fresh coconut
- Pour the pineapple juice and coconut milk into a food processor.
- Add the ice cream and process until smooth.
- Add the pineapple chunks and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into scooped out coconut shells, or tall glasses and decorate with grated fresh coconut.
- Add straws and serve.
Calories: 385 Fat: 19g Saturated fat: 15g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 53g Sodium: 71mg Fiber: 1.5g Protein: 5g