Honey-Mustard Grilled Onions and Peppers
Author: The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
Simple (fewer than 5 ingredients); Low fat; Low sodium; Low cholesterol.
- 1 large Vidalia onion, cut into rings
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into rings
- ¼ cup fat-free Honey Dijon dressing
- Prepare a medium-hot grill and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Cut a large (about 18 inches) square of heavy duty foil.
- Arrange onions and pepper on foil and drizzle with Honey-Dijon dressing.
- Wrap foil over top and seal packet.
- Place packet, seam up, on hot grill and cook 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp; turn packet several times during cooking.
Calories: 43 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 10g Sodium: 63mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg