Honey Mustard Fries
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Side Dishes - Carbs
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1½ tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup nonfat garlic honey mustard salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line baking sheet(s) with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet(s) and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Brush potatoes with salad dressing.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
- Turn broiler on high heat; broil potato wedges 3 to 5 minutes, until browned and crisp.
- Potatoes can be refrigerated or frozen; reheat in 350°F oven when ready to serve.
Calories: 131 Fat: 0.1g Carbohydrates: 30g Sodium: 71mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg