Author: The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Lunch
A sweet and tropical coleslaw. Make ahead; Low calorie; Low fat; Low cholesterol.
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz. pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, mustard, and pepper; mix until blended smooth.
- Add cabbage, broccoli slaw, and carrots to bowl; toss until well mixed.
- Stir in pineapple and marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.
Calories: 84 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 17g Sodium: 112mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg