Chicken Chili Tortilla Rollups
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
- ¼ cup minced onion, cooked
- Chicken breast cuts
- ¼ cup nonfat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. chopped softened green chiles
- 4 low fat flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Black olives
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, olives, onion and chile in small bowl,
- Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Divide mixture and spread on tortillas, covering the entire surface.
- Roll tortillas jelly-roll style
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice each roll into 6 to 8 slices and serve with salsa.
Calories: 97 Fat: .5mg Carbohydrates: 18g Sodium: 449mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 3g