Author: The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Side Dishes - Carbs
- 4 large baking potatoes, cut into thin strips
- 4 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Prepare a medium-hot grill and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray baking sheet(s) with nonfat cooking spray.
- Place potato strips in a single layer on baking sheet(s) and spray lightly with nonfat cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with Cajun seasoning; turn potatoes and season other side.
- Bake potatoes in oven 20 minutes; remove from oven and place on grill.
- Cover grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are browned and crispy.
Calories: 86 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 20g Sodium: 110mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0g