Author: The Fat Free Living 2 Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
This is a simple to prepare and elegant dish. Easy to prepare; Low in calories; Low sodium.
- 1 lb. sole, cut in 6 portions
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ lb. mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 6 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Arrange sole pieces in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover fish sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with parsley.
- Mix the wine and Worcestershire sauce together and pour evenly over the sole.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Calories: 87 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 3g Sodium: 130mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 13g Cholesterol: 37mg