White Bean and Pesto Dip
Author: Meals Matter DCC
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
Quick and easy dip. Bursting with flavor! Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low Calorie; Low Fat; Low Sodium.
- 1½ cups Cannellini beans (or small white beans) cooked and drained or canned
- 3 tbsp Pesto
- 1 Garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh basil
- Puree beans, pesto, and garlic in a food processor.
- Mix in the basil.
- Serve with sesame snack sticks, baguette slices or pita wedges that have been brushed lightly with olive oil and toasted in the oven, or assorted crudites.
Calories: 81 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 0g Unsaturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 12g Sodium: 32mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 5g