TurkeyTenderloins with Orange-Mustard Sauce
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- Combine juice cocktail, orange marmalade and mustard in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened, 10 minutes. Preheat broiler on high heat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange turkey tenderloins on baking sheet; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the garlic powder and ¾ teaspoon of the onion powder.
- Broil 10 minutes; turn turkey over, season with remaining garlic and onion powder.
- Broil 5 to 8 minutes, until cooked through and lightly browned. Serve leftover sauce on the side or drizzle over cooked rice.
Calories: 213 Fat: 0.6g Carbohydrates: 23g Sodium: 240mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 28g Cholesterol: 68mg