Tomato and Peach Salad
Author: Meals Matter Publix display
Recipe type: Salads
Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low Sodium.
- 2 Large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 4 Large peaches, pitted and cut up
- ¼ cup Red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, peaches and onions.
- Mix vinegar and olive oil and toss with tomato peach mixture.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
I think it is best to start with cold tomatoes and peaches and then let set at room temperature.
Calories: 201 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 2g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 19g Sodium: 9mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 1g