Thai Red Curry Shrimp Skewers
Author: Meals Matter Something Extra
Recipe type: Entrees
Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low Sodium; Low Fat.
- ½ lb. Large shrimp, peeled
- 4-6 Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- ½ tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- Sliced green onion tops
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry. To butterfly, carefully make a cut along the edge of each shrimp, cutting almost all the way through; lay flat. Thread two shrimp onto two bamboo skewers; repeat with remaining shrimp and set aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cook shrimp on a lightly oiled grill over medium heat for 4-6 minutes, turning several times. Brush with curry mixture during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Garnish with green onion tops and serve over steamed rice with matchstick vegetables.
Calories: 160 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 11g Sodium: 45mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 22g