Sweet Cinnamon Raisin Spread
Author: The Fat Free Living 2 Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Sauces, Spreads & Marinades
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- Place cottage cheese in a food processor or blender and blend until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- Combine cheese, yogurt, honey, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir in raisins.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours for cheese to set and raisins to soften.
Great with plain or flavored bialys!
Calories: 65 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 15g Sodium: 37mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg