Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Desserts
- 3 oz. pkg. strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- ⅔ cup cold water
- 8 oz. carton strawberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 6 tbsp. frozen nonfat whipped topping, thawed (optional
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water, cover and refrigerate 45 to 50 minutes, until partially set.
- Add yogurt; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Place ¼ cup strawberries in each of 6 dessert dishes.
- Divide gelatin mixture and spoon over strawberries.
- Top with remaining strawberries.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Top each dessert with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and remaining strawberries before serving, if desired.
Calories: 79 Fat: 0.2g Carbohydrates: 17g Sodium: 29mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 1g