Spicy Seafood Spread
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
An easy low fat seafood spread with a little heat. Low fat; Low cholesterol; Easy to prepare
- ¼ cup nonfat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons canned tomato paste
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt-free or Mexican seasoning
- 6 oz. can white crab meat, drained well and flaked
- Melba toast, low fat crackers or lahvosh
- Combine all ingredients, except Melba toast, in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Melba toast.
Calories: 49 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 4g Sodium: 344mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 9g Cholesterol: 52mg