Spicy Chicken Fingers
Author: The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
An easy chicken finger recipe for adults. Easy & quick to prepare; Low fat.
- ½ cup egg substitute
- 1½ cups crumbled cornflakes
- 1½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1½ lb. chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour egg substitute into small bowl.
- Combine corn flake crumbs and Cajun seasoning on large paper plate.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg substitute and then roll in crumb mixture until coated on all sides; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until crisp and cooked through.
- Great served with barbecue sauce or honey-mustard sauce.
Calories: 284 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 25g Sodium: 810mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 40g Cholesterol: 106mg