Spaghetti with Shrimp & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Author: Meals Matter Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking – H Rampello
Recipe type: Entrees
- 8 oz Thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Crushed fresh garlic
- 1 lb Cleaned raw shrimp
- ½ cup Diced sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 2 tablespoons Dry white wine
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Minced fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain well and return the pasta to the pot. If desired, add the olive oil and toss to mix. Cover the pot and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add the garlic, shrimp, tomatoes, wine, broth, rosemary and pepper to the skillet and stir to mix. Cover and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink and the tomatoes plump. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the pasta to the shrimp mixture. Tossing gently, cook for a minute or 2, or until the mixture is heated through. Toss in the parsley and serve immediately.
Calories: 240 Fat: 6g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 18g Sodium: 411mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g