Simple Salmon Steaks
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
Simple is the key word here – so easy to prepare you can do it while juggling on a unicycle. Easy to prepare; Quick to prepare; Low calorie; Low fat.
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat broiler on high heat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange salmon fillets on baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle fillets with half of the seasoning mixture and and broil 8 minutes.
- Turn fillets and sprinkle with remaining seasonings. Broil 6 to 8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories: 136 Fat: 3.9g Carbohydrates: 1g Sodium: 95mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 23g Cholesterol: 59mg