150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Summer Vegetable Paella
Source: Meals Matter
Adapted from Everything Quick Meals
This recipe combines the sweetness of nectarines with the textures of vegetables. I really enjoy how the ingredients complement each other.
1 cup Dry brown rice (quick-rice if available)
1/2 cup Vegetable broth
3.5 cups Chopped raw broccoli
2.5 cups Chopped raw zucchini
2 Medium tomatoes, diced
2 Nectarines, pitted and sliced
2 tablespoons Dry roasted, unsalted almonds, chopped
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable broth over high heat.
3. Add the broccoli and zucchini and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and nectarine, cover, and lower heat to medium. Cook the vegetables until crisp-tender, another 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve Paella over 1/2 cup of rice, and top with chopped almonds.
Total Preparation Time: Less than 15 minutes
Ingredients: Rice, Pasta & Bread
Actual Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
Special Features: Vegetarian
Nutrition Content: Low Fat
Meal Type: Entree
Total Fat: 2.5g
Join us on Facebook
Costa Rica Travel Corp. will donate a portion of the proceeds to and is a sponsor of Defeat Diabetes Foundation.
Send your unopened, unexpired test strips to: