150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Salmon with Mustard Dill Sauce
An easy salmon dish with a delicious sauce.
Number of Servings: 4
Quick to Prepare
1. Combine lemon juice and lime juice in small glass baking dish. Rinse salmon fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Place salmon fillets in juice mixture; marinate about 10 minutes, turning once.
3. For dill sauce, place mayonnaise, mustard and chopped dill in small bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined; set aside.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Remove salmon fillets from juice mixture; pat dry with paper towels.
7. Place salmon fillets on prepared rack.
8. Broil salmon fillets 4 inches from heat until salmon flakes in center when tested with a fork, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
9. Serve salmon fillets with dill sauce. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges, if desired.
To get rid of bones in salmon fillet, run finger against the grain on a piece of salmon to make the bones pop up. Then pull them out using a pair of tweezers.
Total Fat: 35 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: < 1 g
Protein: 45 g
Calcium: 28 mg
Sodium: 295 mg
Updated August 28, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation