150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Source: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
An easy anytime salad that can be made with ingredients that are usually on hand.
Number of Servings: 6
4 cups shredded lettuce
1 1/3 cups medium shell pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
1 large cucumber, chopped
1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
9½ oz. can tuna packed in water, drained well and flaked
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
¾ cup nonfat ranch salad dressing
¾ cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons sliced green onions
1. Place lettuce in bottom of a 3 quart glass bowl
2. Top with pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, tuna and peas.
3. Spread salad dressing in one layer over the top
4. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
5. Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Toss salad just before serving.
Updated September 18, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation