150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Positively (Divine) Peanut Butter Pie
Source: Sensational Stevia Desserts By Lisa Jobs
If you love peanut butter you'll love this creamy cool dessert. As with all stevia based desserts there are drastic reductions in calories, sugar and carbohydrates.
Number of Servings: 8
1 cup (8 oz.) heavy cream*
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon stevia**
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup smooth natural peanut butter
¾ teaspoon stevia extract
1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust (preferably Arrowhead Mills brand because it has no hydrogentated oils or refined sugar)
1. Beat heavy cream, vanilla and stevia extract until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
2. Fold cream cheese and peanut butter in large mixing bowl.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium until well blended.
4. Add the ¾ tsp. stevia extract and whipped cream mixture to the peanut butter/cheese mixture.
5. Beat until smooth.
6. Place filling into pie crust and cover. Refrigerate or freeze for at least 2 hours.
7. Prior to serving, if frozen, defrost on counter for about 30 minutes.
*1 cup heavy cream yields about 2 cups whipped cream.
**Since different stevia brands have different sweetness levels, Sensational Stevia Desserts has a convenient chart with three manufacturers’ measurements. This stevia amount is the minimum to use in the recipes.
Copyright ©2005 Sensational Stevia Desserts by Lisa Jobs
This SSD recipe and excerpt may not be reproduced or copied without the expressed written permission from HLP and the author.
Updated August 21, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation