150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Source: mealsmatter.org; Simply_Cooking@yahoogroups.com
This is an elegant appetizer for the holidays or a special occasion.
Number of Servings: 16
Easy to prepare
1. Cut the cheese in half crosswise.
2. Place the bottom half on a heat-proof plate, cut side up.
3. Remove rind from top half of cheese.
4. Combine ham and pesto sauce.
5. Spread on bottom half of cheese.
6. Replace top half of cheese.
7. Sprinkle pecans over top and drizzle with honey.
8. Broil 8 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
9. Serve hot with crackers and/or fruit.
Nutrient analysis is for Brie dip only - optional crackers and fruit not included.
|10 g||Total Fat|
|5 g||Saturated Fat|
|.6 g||Polyunsaturated Fat|
|67 RE||Vitamin A|
|0 mg||Vitamin C|