150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Source: Fruits & Veggies—More Matters™ recipes.
An easy and simple way to use kiwi fruit.
Number of servings: 6
Quick to prepare
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ package (3.2 oz.) prepared corn muffin mix
1 tablespoon additional brown suger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Vanilla ice cream or cream (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
2. Place cubed kiwifruit in well-greased baking casserole.
3. Combine brown sugar, lemon peel and flour and sprinkle on top of fruit.
4. Mix lightly and place in hot oven for 25 minutes.
5. Prepare ½ package muffin mix as directed.
6. When fruit mixture is hot and bubbling, spoon on prepared mix.
7. Mix the extra brown sugar and nutmeg and sprinkle on top.
8. Return cobbler to oven for another 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and done.
9. Remove and allow to cool. Serve warm, with ice cream or cream, if desired.
*Optional ingredients are not included in dietary analysis.
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation