150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Source: Meals Matter
Sinfully rich, but nice for a special occasion.
11 Whole graham crackers, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
1/4 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Unsalted butter or margarine, melted
2 8oz Packages reduced fat or fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup Packed light brown sugar
2 cups Fresh pumpkin puree or 1-16 ounce can solid pack pumpkin
2 Egg yolks
4 Egg whites
1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
2 tablespoons Flour
2 tablespoons Whipping cream and Amaretto
Whipped cream, optional
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a 9 inch springform pan, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
4. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
5. In a large bowl using electric mixture (or place directly in a food processor) whip cream cheese until smooth. Stir in brown sugar; blend until thoroughly mixed.
6. Add pumpkin and add egg yolks one at a time, blending after each addition until smooth.
7. Add 1/2 the egg whites at a time, blending well after each addition.
8. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, Amaretto and whipped cream, stir to blend.
9. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Set springform pan in a large roasting pan and fill with 1/2 inch tap water. Bake 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven, chill 6 to 8 hours (or overnight) in the refrigerator.
Using fat free cream cheese holds the total fat in this recipe to 30% of calories.
Total Preparation Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Actual Cooking Time: 1 hour
Number of Servings: Single
Special Features: Make Ahead
Meal Type: Dessert
Total Fat: 12
Saturated Fat: 5.8
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.6
Vitamin A: 10768
Vitamin C: 2
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired test strips to: