150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Source: Meals Matter; meals.com
This cheese-enriched polenta makes a great side to chicken and pork dishes or as part of a vegetarian meal.
Number of Servings: 4
Easy to prepare
|2/3 cup||yellow Corn Meal|
|1 cup||(4 ounces) shredded Fontina or mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 cup||heavy whipping cream|
|1/4 cup||(1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon||ground black pepper|
|1 can||(14.5 ounces) primavera pasta-ready chunky tomatoes, un-drained|
1. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
2. Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
3. Slowly add corn meal, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
4. Stir in Fontina cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for an additional 2 minutes or until very thick.
5. Spread into prepared pie plate; cool for 1 hour or until firm.
6. Cut into wedges.
7. Heat tomatoes and juice; serve over wedges.