150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
London Broil with Fresh Mushroom Salsa
Source: Meals Matter; meals.com
This dish is delicious with a green salad and crusty bread.
Number of Servings: 4
Easy to prepare
Quick to prepare
Simple (6 ingredients or less)
|1lb||flank, round or shoulder steak|
|2 tablespoon||olive oil|
|8 oz||fresh white mushrooms (about 3 cups), sliced|
|3/4 cup||diced onion|
|1 cup||mild salsa|
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Season steak with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place on a broiler rack; broil about 4 inches from heat until desired doneness is reached, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
4. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
5. Add mushrooms and onion; sauté until lightly browned and liquid evaporates, about 6 minutes.
6. Stir in salsa, cook, mixing gently, until salsa is hot, about 15 seconds.
7. Carve steak diagonally across the grain in thin slices and serve with Fresh Mushroom Salsa Sauce.
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|