150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salad
Source: Meals Matter; Pampered Chef
The pork is seared on the stove top and finished in the oven while the salad is prepared for a sweet and spicy combination.
Number of servings: 4
Quick to prepare
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 lb pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk Rub
2 green onions with tops, divided
1 small red bell pepper
2 large mangoes
1 teaspoon Jamaican Jerk Rub
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Trim fat and silver skin from pork and cut in half.
3. Coat pork with jerk rub.
4. Add oil to oven proof skillet and heat over medium high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering.
5. Cook 3-5 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
6. Transfer pan to oven and roast 12-15 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°F for medium doneness.
7. Carefully remove pan from oven using Oven Mitts; transfer pork to plate.
8. Tent with foil and let stand 5 minutes (temperature will rise to 160°Ff71°C).
1. Thinly slice green onions on a bias. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the tops for garnish.
2. Place remaining green onions into bowl.
3. Slice bell pepper into thin julienne strips.
4. Peel and slice mangoes.
5. Juice lime to measure 1 tablespoon juice.
6. Combine onions, peppers, mango, lime juice and remaining 1 teaspoon jerk rub; toss thoroughly.
7. To serve, slice pork crosswise into medallions and serve with salad.
8. Garnish with reserved green onion tops.
Updated July 30, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation