150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
Source: Meals Matter; Reynolds Kitchens
A colorful and savory side dish for grilled fish or chicken.
Number of Servings: 4
Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes)
Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
1 small green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
1 small red or yellow bell pepper, cut in thin strips
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 package (8 oz.) fresh baby portobello mushrooms, halved
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil OR 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat gas grill to medium-high (400° to 450°F) or get charcoal to that temperature.
2. Combine vegetables, basil, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Marinate at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Place vegetables in an even layer in a Reynolds Foil Do-It-Yourself (DIY)* Grill Pan. Slide pan onto grill rack.
5. Grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill, turning frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
6. Slide foil pan from grill onto a cookie sheet.
Updated July 29, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation