150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Grilled Turkey Tenders and Vegetables
Source: Meals Matter
Adapted fromWoman's Day
Quick and tasty way to get vegetables and protein.
2 tsp Grated lemon Zest
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Olive oil
1 tbsp Chopped garlic
1 tbsp Chopped fresh rosemary
Pinch of pepper
2 Turkey breast tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
1 Medium eggplant (1 pound)
1 pound Green or yellow squash
3 Plum tomatoes, cut in half
1. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil
2. MARINADE: whisk ingredients together in a bowl. Put 3/4 of the marinade in a large zip-top bag with turkey. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, slice eggplant and squash 1/2 inch thick. Place with tomatoes on baking sheet, coat with non-stick spray.
4. Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan.
5. Put turkey on grill (discard bag). Grill 7-9 minutes per side until an instant read thermometer reads at least 170 degrees F. Remove, and cover loosely with foil.
6. Grill eggplant and zucchini 4 minutes per side until just tender; grill tomatoes 2 minutes per side until charred but not soft. Cut vegetables into bite size pieces, toss gently with remaining marinade. Serve with sliced turkey.
Total Preparation Time: Less than 15 minutes
Ingredients: Chicken & Turkey
Actual Cooking Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
Special Features: Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes)
Nutrition Content: Low Sodium
Meal Type: Entree
Total Fat: 4g
Join us on Facebook
Costa Rica Travel Corp. will donate a portion of the proceeds to and is a sponsor of Defeat Diabetes Foundation.
Send your unopened, unexpired test strips to: