150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Chicken with Oranges and Avocados
Source: Meals Matter
Delicious grilled chicken with a beautiful and tasty garnish
Number of Servings: 4
Easy to prepare
Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes)
Kids can help make it
Good Source of Calcium
1 cup low fat yogurt
1. Mix yogurt, onion, cilantro and honey in a large bowl.
2. Add the chicken to the mixture and coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill or broiler.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
6. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
7. Place the chicken on the grill or under the broiler and cook until the juices run clear.
8. While chicken is cooking, peel, core and chop the avocado and toss it with the lime juice quickly so that it doesn't discolor. Add the oranges, onion and cilantro.
9. Season with salt and serve on top of the chicken.
Updated July 23, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation