1 to 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 whole chicken breast split
2 green onions, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 lb sliced or small whole mushrooms, washed and trimmed
1/3 cup dry white wine
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet and brown the skin side of chicken.
2. Turn chicken over add onions and saute for 5-10 minutes or until chicken is golden and onions are tender.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add mushrooms to pan, pour in wine, scrapping any bits that are stuck on the bottom of the skillet.
5. Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
6. Remove the chicken, onions and mushrooms to a warm platter.
7. Cook the pan juices over high heat, stirring for a few minutes.
8. Pour over the chicken mixture and serve at once.
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Protein: 56 g
Sodium: 325 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Updated July 22, 2013