150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Cherry-Glazed Pan-Seared Lamb Chops
Source: Meals Matter; Cooking Light
Cherry preserves and balsamic vinegar combine for a quick, tasty glaze. Pair with couscous or brown rice to soak up any extra pan sauce.
Number of Servings: 4
Easy to prepare
Quick to prepare
2 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 cup fat-free, low sodium beef broth
1/2 cup cherry preserves
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. coat pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine rosemary, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Rub spice mixture evenly over both sides of lamb.
4. Add lamb to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side. Remove lamb from pan. Wipe pan clean with paper towels.
5. Return pan to medium heat and re-coat with cooking spray.
6. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and broth; cook 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
7. Stir in preserves and vinegar; cook 3 minutes or until slightly thick.
8. Return lamb to pan; turn to coat. cook 1 minute or until desired degree of doneness. garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Updated July 13, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation