150 153rd Ave,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Beef Stroganoff Source: Meals Matter; daisybrand.com
An easy classic that makes good use of tougher cuts of beef.
Number of Servings: 6
1/2 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 lb. beef cut into 1" cubes
2 tablespoons butter
2 large onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
Cooked rice or egg noodles
1. In small bowl, mix soup and milk.
2. Fold in sour cream and set aside.
3. Brown beef cubes in butter; add onions and saute until golden.
4. Lower heat and add soup mixture to meat and onions.
5. Cover and simmer on low heat for 1 hour or until meat is tender, stirring several times during simmering period.
6. Sprinkle cheese over stew the last 5 minutes.
7. Serve over rice or noodles.
Total Preparation Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Total Fat: 40 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 26 g
Sodium: 464 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Updated July 15, 2013
Join us on Facebook
Send your unopened, unexpired diabetes testing supplies to:
Defeat Diabetes Foundation