Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
Low calorie; Low fat; Make ahead Yummy, mushroom, crab and cheese – a winning combo!
- 7 oz. can lump crab meat, drained
- 1½ tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1½ tablespoon minced celery
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated nonfat Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 lb. large brown mushrooms, cleaned, stems and gills removed
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Spray shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine crab meat, green onion, celery, thyme, basil and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Stir in mayonnaise and ¼ cup Parmesan; Mix until ingredients are blended.
- Fill mushroom cups with crab meat filling and arrange in single layer in baking dish
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake stuffed mushroom caps 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Calories: 81 Fat: 1.1g Carbohydrates: 8g Sodium: 99mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 10g Cholesterol: 33mg