Salmon with Mustard Dill Sauce
Recipe type: Entrees
An easy salmon dish with a delicious sauce. Simple (6 ingredients or less); Quick to prepare.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 4 (8-oz) salmon fillets
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoons Chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Combine lemon juice and lime juice in small glass baking dish; Rinse salmon fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place salmon fillets in juice mixture; marinate about 10 minutes, turning once.
- For dill sauce, place mayonnaise, mustard and chopped dill in small bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined; set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove salmon fillets from juice mixture; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared rack.
- Broil salmon fillets 4 inches from heat until salmon flakes in center when tested with a fork, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve salmon fillets with dill sauce. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges, if desired.
To get rid of bones in salmon fillet, run finger against the grain on a piece of salmon to make the bones pop up. Then pull them out using a pair of tweezers.
Calories: 515 Fat: 35g Saturated fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 1g Sodium: 295mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 45g