Roasted Peach Sundaes
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Desserts
This easy dessert satisfies a sweet tooth while adding another serving of fruit, contributing vitamins and antioxidants. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes); Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low Calorie; Good Source of Calcium; Low Fat. Low Sodium
- 3 Ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 3 cups Nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 6 Gingersnaps, crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss peach halves with brown sugar and lemon juice, and place them cut-side-up on the prepared baking sheet. Roast until the peaches are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. If the juice on the pan begins to burn, add a little water and loosely cover the fruit with foil.
- Top each peach half with a ½-cup scoop of frozen yogurt and a sprinkle of crumbled gingersnaps (if using). Serve immediately.
Calories: 138 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 30g Sodium: 64mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 5g