Author: Meals Matter; metrokc.gov
Easy to prepare; Low fat
- 3 English muffins, split (6 halves)
- ½ cup pizza or pasta sauce
- pizza toppings (choose any 3):
- grated carrots
- sliced mushrooms
- chopped broccoli
- pineapple chunks
- chopped green or red pepper
- sliced zucchini
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Spread about one tablespoon sauce on each muffin half.
- Arrange your favorite toppings on the “crust” in a single layer. Use at least three colors.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon cheese on each pizza.
- Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Easy to prepare & Low fat
Calories: 106 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 16g Sodium: 248mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 6g