Quick Peach Papaya Fizz
Author: Recipes For Fat Free Living 2 by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Beverages
This fizzy drink is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Easy to prepare; Low in fat; Low in cholesterol; Low in sodium
- 1 16 oz. can sliced peaches in syrup, drained
- 1 papaya, peeled and cut in chunks
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1½ teaspoon. grated lime zest
- 4 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 4½ cups plain seltzer
- Combine peaches, papaya, sugar, grenadine, lime zest and lime juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and refrigerate fruit mixture until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon crushed ice into each glass.
- Add about 6 tablespoons fruit mixture, then stir in ¼ cup seltzer until well blended.
- Top each drink with another ½ cup seltzer.
Calories: 103 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 27g Sodium: 11g Fiber: 1g Protein: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg