Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie
Author: mealsmatter.org; www.3aday.org
Recipe type: Beverages
Not your traditional smoothie – the cream cheese makes it extra rich without adding lots of fat. Easy to prepare; Low fat; Low cholesterol
- 1 can (14 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 container (6 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs, optional
- Place all ingredients (except graham cracker crumbs) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top each serving with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
Calories: 150 Fat: 4g Saturated fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 23g Sodium: 135mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g