Pomegranate, Orange, Papaya, and Kiwi Green Salad
Author: Pomegranate Council
Recipe type: Salads
A delicious and colorful late fall and winter salad. Low cholesterol; Low sodium.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 quarts mixed greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium papayas, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium pomegranate, seeded (about ¾ cup)
- To make dressing, combine vinegar and next three ingredients; whisk in oil.
- Toss greens with 2-1/2 tablespoons dressing; arrange on a serving platter.
- Alternate orange, papaya, and kiwi slices over greens.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Calories: 154 Fat: 5.3g Carbohydrates: 27g Sodium: n/a Fiber: n/a Protein: 2.5 Cholesterol: 0g