Pink Strawberry Smoothie
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Beverages
Kids love this sweet and creamy concoction! Kids love it! Easy to prepare; Low fat; Low sodium.
- 1½ cups sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- 1 banana
- ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt or vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- ½ cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoon sugar or honey
- Combine strawberries, pineapple juice, orange juice, banana, yogurt, ice and sugar in blender.
- Puree at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into tall, chilled glasses.
- Freeze remaining smoothie to enjoy for later!
You can substitute the berries or juice for your personal favorite along with using regular yogurt (instead of fat free)! You can also cut the amount of sugar or honey in ½.
Calories: 159 Fat: 0.5g Saturated fat: 0.1g Unsaturated fat: 0.2g Carbohydrates: 38g Sodium: 26mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g