Parmesan Potato Wedges
Author: Countertop Magician by Jyl Steinback, Americas Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Side Dishes – Carbs
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Lightly spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Microwave on High 6 to 8 minutes, until potatoes are tender; turn once while cooking.
- Immediately sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Calories: 165 Fat: 0.2g Carbohydrates: 37g Sodium: 53mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg