Parmesan Flounder Fillets
Author: Meals Matter; Mealsforyou.com
Recipe type: Entrees
An easy to prepare dish for any weeknight. Quick to Prepare (under 30 minutes) Good Source of Calcium; Low Calorie.
- 1 lb. flounder or sole fillets
- 1 cup plain yogurt, or low fat yogurt
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange fillets in a baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over fillets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
Calories: 199 Fat: 5.4g Saturated fat: 2.9g Carbohydrates: 4.3g Sodium: 305mg Fiber: 1.1g Protein: 32.8g