Mother Grumpy’s Bumpy Cookies
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Desserts
This is a variation on a chocolate chip cookie. The recipe came from a children’s storybook. Easy to prepare; Quick to prepare; Low Sodium; Kids can help make it; Kids Love It!
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup milk
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- 1-12 oz. package chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Then add eggs, one at a time, milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients (except chips).
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet, mix until just blended.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
Calories: 139 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 4g Unsaturated fat: 0.3g Carbohydrates: 19g Sodium: 117mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g