Author: Countertop Magician by Jyl Steinback, Americas Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Soups and Stews
- 1½ lb. extra-lean ground beef (4% fat)
- 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1½ cups cooked pasta
- 16 oz. can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1½ tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Combine ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, and green bell pepper in microwave-safe dish.
- Add tomatoes, with juice, beans, chili powder, Italian seasoning, and pasta; cover and microwave on High 10 to 12 minutes, stirring twice, until heated through.
- Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 272 Fat: 5.7g Carbohydrates: 26g Sodium: 367mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 28g Cholesterol: 61mg