Melba Cheese Puffs
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
Easy to prepare; Make ahead
- 1½ cups nonfat mayonnaise
- 1½ cups grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup chopped green onions
- 1½ tbsp. skim milk
- Melba toast
- Combine all ingredients except Melba toast, and mix until completely blended.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, preheat broiler on high heat.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Arrange Melba toast in single layer; top each cracker with a spoonful of cheese mixture.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes, until lightly browned.
This is easy to prepare and provides the right crunch and creamy texture to satisfy your taste buds.
Calories: 154 Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 4g Sodium: 317mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 26g Cholesterol: 57mg