Screen-Free Week isn’t just about snubbing screens for seven days; it’s a way to begin important lifestyle changes to improve well-being and quality of life all year long. If Screen Free week inspired you to make reducing screen time an ongoing reality, check out these resources and handouts from our friends at Campaign for a Commercial Free Childhood:
- 10 Steps to Screen-Proofing Our Homes—From rearranging the furniture to setting limits, simple steps you can take to make your home less screen-centric.
- Family Meals: Let’s Bring Them Back—Why screen-free meals are so important.
- Working With Your School to Reduce Screen Time—What schools can do, from turning off Channel One to making reducing screen time a wellness priority.
- Tips for Families on Limiting Screen Time—Facts and tips for limiting screen time from Kaiser Permanente.
- Helping Babies Entertain Themselves Screen-Free: An Introduction—Screen-free ideas that encourage independent play!
Even more resources can be found here.